Typical Saturday Schedule
Every Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. come and have breakfast refreshments in the courtyard before you head off to the Sabbath School class of your choice. Or if you choose, you may fellowship with others in the courtyard until Morning Worship begins at 10:33 a.m.
Adult Discussion Groups
Each week, adults meet in five different groups around campus to help one another learn and grow as human beings and as followers of God.
Bible Study in three languages
- English — Chapel
- Armenian — Classroom 11
- Romanian — Classroom 13
- Book discussion group meets in Fellowship Hall North
The Living Project
- A safe place for sharing life experiences and learning from those of others. Meets in the Multipurpose Room.
|10:33 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Lower Level Classrooms
- Each week of City Kids Worship kicks off with Praise Music in the Sanctuary at 10:33 a.m.
- After Praise Music, the kids break out into different classrooms for age-appropriate spiritual experiences with their friends, 11:10 a.m.
- Parents can pick up their children at their designated classroom as soon as adult worship concludes (12:15 p.m.)
Open Door Café
- Open Door is a safe space for middle- and high schoolers to talk about the issues facing them through thought-provoking discussions on what spirituality looks like in all their relationships. They are encouraged to make smart decisions as they move towards adulthood.
- After Praise Music (10:33 a.m.) in the Sanctuary, the teens are dismissed to the Youth Cafe to continue the Open Door (12:15 dismissal).
|10:33 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Glendale City Church worships in three languages
- The English worship happens in the Sanctuary and is filled with hymns, choral and organ music and features a 25-30 minute thought-provoking sermon by one of the pastors.
- The Armenian worships incorporate traditional hymns and strong Biblical preaching. The Armenian worship happens in the Chapel.
- The Romanian worships incorporate traditional hymns and strong Biblical preaching. Romanian worship happens in the Fellowship Hall.
Looking for an interactive, informal, and open-minded spiritual experience? Glendale City Church’s newest gathering is Urban Liturgy. No two weeks are exactly the same.
Want to know where to go?
Get acquainted with our campus and view our facility map here