Find groups and seminars that help you strengthen your spirituality, your health and your family. Gatherings take place on Saturday’s from 9:30-10:30 am unless otherwise noted.
ONGOING WEEKLY GROUPS
- Bible Study. January-March 2018: Current topic is “Stewartship.” Meets in chapel
- Adventist Beliefs Bible Study. Bible Study based on H.M.S. Richard’s Bible Study Guide. Meets in Sanctuary.
- Grace Center Book Discussion. Current book: What We Talk About When We Talk About God, by Rob Bell. Meets in Fellowship Hall Meets in Fellowship Hall-North.
- The Living Project Support Group. Interactive sharing where each person’s story becomes part of the bigger story that is being told through all of us.
- Communitas JumpStart Center. Learn more about resources available from Communitas by connecting with executive director, Jason Schlatter, at the information table in the courtyard.
- MARCH 24. L.A. Adventist Forum. 3:00 p.m. Presentation by Dr. Bryan Ness from Pacific Union College. Chapel.
- APRIL 21–September 1. Living the Questions. 9:30 a.m. Weekly group led by Todd Leonard that rethinks our Christian beliefs. See Pastor Todd for registration details.
- APRIL 28. L.A. Adventist Forum. 3:00 p.m. Presentation by Loren Siebold from Adventist Today magazine.