Find groups and seminars that help you strengthen your spirituality, your health and your family. Gatherings take place on Saturday’s from 9:30-10:30 am unless otherwise noted.
ONGOING WEEKLY GROUPS
- Bible Study. Jan-Mar: “Daniel.” Download English study guide.
- Grace Center Book Discussion. This new book by Rachel Held Evans asks what does it mean to say the Bible is “inspired”? Growing up as a fundamentalist Christian, losing her faith, and finding it again, Rachel examines this and other questions. Three quotes from her book, published shortly before her untimely death this year. Come and be prepared to be enlightened as we discuss together!
- The Living Project Support Group. Interactive sharing where each person’s story becomes part of the bigger story that is being told through all of us.
• Senior Academy, Every Third Sabbath, 12:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall. Each third Saturday of the month we provide a special meal and fellowship time for members in the “third half of life,” as well as seeking to address questions you as seniors may have.
• Mind Matters Series Click here
• Adventist Forum
• Active Shooter Training with Glendale PD. Saturday, February 15, 2:00pm