Find groups and seminars that help you strengthen your spirituality, your health and your family. Gatherings take place on Saturday’s from 9:30-10:30 am unless otherwise noted.
ONGOING WEEKLY GROUPS
- Bible Study. July-September: "The Book of Acts" Download English study guide here.
- Grace Center Book Discussion. “Original Blessing: Putting Sin In Its Rightful Place”. Author Danielle Shroyer shows how the doctrine of original sin (Adam’s guilt and sinful nature transferred to all humanity) was not taught until post-4th century Western Christianity. She reminds that we are made in the image of God; that “we are a blessed people sent out of Eden, not a cursed people kicked out”. Come and join the discussion!
- The Living Project Support Group (on hiatus until further notice). Interactive sharing where each person’s story becomes part of the bigger story that is being told through all of us. Continues through September 22.
- Communitas JumpStart Center. Learn more about resources available from Communitas by connecting with case manager, Katheline LeConte, at the information table in the courtyard. Opens at 9:00 am.
- Living the Questions. Leaving fundamentalism without leaving your faith. Continues through September. Meets in Multipurpose Room under sanctuary.
- Beginning October 13: Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones. Have a family member who has told you that they identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer? Want to gain insight into what they mean? Want to learn how to be a supportive parent, grandparent, sibling, aunt, uncle or cousin? Join Pastor Todd and others for a new course just published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Pre-register here
- End it Now. September 25, 2018. NAD SUMMIT on ABUSE. Keeping the people in your church, school, and camp safe. enditnowNorthAmerica.org